Foliage-Pro Plant Food
Dyna Gro Foliage Pro 9-3-6 is a complete nutrition formula that has all 6 essential macronutrients and all 10 essential micronutrients required by plants for optimum growth in any medium.
Comes with an info sheet and pipette for measuring.
- Foliage Pro is designed to deliver rapid vegetative growth with all the natural and essential macro and micro mineral elements in one, concentrated formula.
- Levels of trace elements have been adjusted to meet the specific needs of plants.
- The high nitrate to ammoniacal nitrogen ratio acts to produce shorter internodal spacing for stronger stems.
- Foliage Pro outperforms all other products in both artificial and natural light conditions.
- This unique formulation eliminates salt build-up and can be used in all growing media and irrigation systems.
- Has rich levels of calcium and magnesium (the ideal 4:1 ratio), which eliminates the need to supplement with a Cal-Mag product.
- Contains special pH buffers to help maintain a desirable pH.
- Foliage Pro is primarily intended for root zone applications but may also be applied foliarly at a dilution rate of 1:3000.
- Because the minerals in Foliage Pro are already in solution, they are immediately available to the plant.
- Healthy and tough stem, branch, and foliage structure to support heavy buds.
- Foliage Pro will supply a balanced quantity of all minerals a plant requires, directly to the root system. Ordinary fertilisers and soilless media force plants to grow an extensive root system to futilely search for nutrients.
- Foliage Pro was originally developed for use with soilless growing media rock wool, peat, vermiculite and others, it will not harm the microbiology of the soil. When applied to the soil, Foliage Pro acts as a supplementary source of minerals.
- Maintenance: Mix at a dilution rate of 1 : 3 000 (3.3 ml Foliage Pro to 10 litres of water) to 1 : 1 500 (6.7 ml Foliage Pro to 10 litres of water) with every watering.
- Production: Mix at a dilution rate of 1 : 750 (13.3 ml Foliage Pro to 10 litres of water), once a week.
- Monthly Feeding: Use at a dilution rate of 1:250 to 1:500 (20 ml to 40ml Foliage Pro to 10 litres of water).
- Hydroponics: Mix 5 ml – 10 ml Foliage Pro to 4 litres of water recirculating systems or 5 ml per 4 litres of water for non-recirculating systems.
- Siphon Mixer: Mix at a dilution rate of 1 : 15 (333 ml Foliage Pro to 5 litres of water) for a concentrated feed solution.
- Irrigation Injector: Mix at a dilution rate of 1 : 100 (100 ml Foliage Pro to 10 litres of water) to make up an injectable concentrate.
- Foliar Application: Mix at a dilution rate of 1 : 3 000 (3.3 ml Foliage Pro to 10 litres of water) and spray directly of leaves.